|David R. Tomlinson|
The AccuCirc is a one-time use, single-action circumcision device. According to the website, it's supposed to "help physicians provide precise, consistent, and reliable outcomes". Ironically, it is supposed to "protect infants from injury during circumcision." It was invented by David R. Tomlinson, and it was approved by the FDA on the basis is was substantially equivalent to existing circumcision devices.
- David R. Tomlinson -- Inventor of AccuCirc.
- World Health Organization -- AccuCirc Inventor is "chief circumcision expert" at the W.H.O.
- AccuCirc, [deprecated REFweb parameter used: use <date> instead].
About AccuCirc. Retrieved 6 March 2011.
- Katz, Paula S. (September 2008)."Night work without burnout", Today's Hospitalist. Retrieved 26 September 2011. "...an invention: a circumcision tool to help prevent HIV that has recently been cleared by the FDA."
- Brogdon, Nancy C. (7 September 2007): Dear Mr. Wallace, in: Food and Drug Administration: Department of Health & Human Services. Retrieved 6 March 2011.