George C. Denniston
George C. Denniston, MD, MPH, is the founder and President of Doctors Opposing Circumcision (D.O.C.). He is a graduate of Princeton University, the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, and the Harvard School of Public Health. He is a former Associate Medical Director of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, and a retired professor in the Department of Family Medicine at the University of Washington. Dr. Denniston founded D.O.C. in 1995 to eradicate the unethical and unnecessary practice of partial penile amputation of children (circumcision), not only because of the harm that it has done to millions of American boys and men, but also because it has damaged the reputation of the medical profession.
- Denniston, George C. (May 1991).
Functions of the foreskin., Genital Autonomy America. Retrieved 20 December 2019.
- Denniston, George (July 1992): Unnecessary circumcision, in: The Female Patient. 17:13-4. Retrieved 28 September 2019.
- Denniston, George (1996): Circumcision and the code of ethics., in: Hum Health Care Int. 12(2):76-80, PMID. Retrieved 28 September 2019.
- Denniston, George / George Hill (27 May 2004): Lifelong premature ejaculation: from authority‐based to evidence‐based medicine, in: BJU Int. 93(9):1360, PMID, DOI. Retrieved 28 September 2019.
- Denniston, George / George Hill (October 2010): Gairdner was wrong., in: Can Fam Physician. 56(10):986-7, PMID, PMC. Retrieved 28 September 2019.
- Facebook profile. Retrieved 18 September 2019.