Lisa Braver Moss
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lisa Braver Moss is the author of numerous essays and books that question Jewish circumcision. She conceived and spearheaded the movement toward open inclusion of non-circumcising families in Jewish life.
- Lisa is co-author, with Rebecca Wald, of Celebrating Brit Shalom, a book of ceremonies and music for Jewish families opting out of circumcision.
- She is also author of The Measure of His Grief (2010), the first novel ever to explore Jewish circumcision.
- Official website. Retrieved 29 October 2019.
- Facebook profile. Retrieved 29 October 2019.
- Celebrating Brit Shalom website
Your Whole Baby - Advisory Board. Retrieved 29 October 2019.