Michel Hervé Bertaux-Navoiseau
Michel Hervé Bertaux-Navoiseau (born April 5, 1947 in Villefranche-sur-Saône, France), is a Paris-based sociopsychoanalyst, psycho-historian and author. A specialist of feminine and masculine sexual mutilation, he opposes it both for minors and adults.
- Feminine and masculine sexual mutilation, the greatest crime against humanity (human sciences against sexual mutilation), Academia.edu
- Circumcision, the Bible revisited: The Hebrews, Egyptians?, KDP
- Circumcision, racism, and violence, Academia.edu>
- numerous articles against sexual mutilation, available on academia.edu
- Online version at Academia.edu