Female circumcision in America
Jump to navigation Jump to search
America has a long and dark history regarding both male and female circumcision. This 2 part video series will cover the history of female circumcision in America.
- Morris RT. Is evolution trying to do away with the clitoris?. American Association of OB/GYNs. 1892; 4
- McFarland TS. Circumcision of Girls. Journal of Orificial Surgery. July 1898; 7: 32-33.
- Dawson BE. Circumcision in the Female. American Journal of Clinical Medicine. June 1915; 22(6): 520-523.
- Eskridge BC. Why not circumcise the girl as well as the boy?. Texas State Journal of Medicine. May 1918; 14: 17-19.
- McDonald CF. Circumcision of the Female. General Practioner. September 1958; XVIII
- Rathmann WG. Female Circumcision, Indications and a New Technique. General Practioner. September 1959;