Female circumcision in America
Jump to navigation Jump to search
America has a long and dark history regarding both male and female circumcision. This 2 part video series will cover the history of female circumcision in America.
- Robert Tuttle Morris, M.D. (1892): Is evolution trying to do away with the clitoris?, in: American Association of OB/GYNs. 4.
- T. Scott McFarland, M.D. (July 1898): Circumcision of Girls, in: Journal of Orificial Surgery. 7: 32-33.
- Benjamin E. Dawson, A.M., M.D. (June 1915): Circumcision in the Female, in: American Journal of Clinical Medicine. 22 (6): 520-523.
- Belle C. Eskridge, M.D. (May 1918): Why not circumcise the girl as well as the boy?, in: Texas State Journal of Medicine. 14: 17-19.
- C. F. McDonald, M.D. (September 1958): Circumcision of the Female, in: General Practioner. XVIII.
- W. G. Rathmann, M.D. (September 1959): Female Circumcision, Indications and a New Technique, in: General Practioner.