Manhood was first offered as a "foreskin substitute" to reduce friction between the glans and the clothes. A new version of the product is being offered as a retainer, to help in the process of foreskin restoration, and particularly in the dekeratinization of the glans.
In fact, Manhood is no real foreskin restoration device but rather a tool to enhance the sensitivity of the so far keratinized glans. The manufacturer states that "even if it takes you years to complete your foreskin restoration, you can experience the benefits of a smoother, more sensitive penis now! It even acts as a foreskin restoration retainer when you have enough skin to pull forward."
- Basics of foreskin restoration
- Foreskin restoration
- Literature about foreskin restoration
- Surgical foreskin restoration
- Category:Films about foreskin restoration
- Official website. Retrieved 29 August 2020.
Manhood: The foreskin substitute .... Retrieved 29 August 2020.