The Second Skin device consisted of a set of three semi-soft cones in graduated sizes. The cones were coated with a flexible polyurethane elastomer which is softer and warmer than stainless steel. They were drilled so that they may be worn continuously and urinated through. Some men prefer to wear these cones entirely within the foreskin and to hold them in place with a relatively loose tape ring, while others prefer to tape the skin directly to the cone at whatever point on the cone is most comfortable. The one disadvantage of these cones was that they were manufactured with a one-size-fits-all chamber for the glans. As a result, some men would find the fit 'just right' while others were unable to use the cones because the chamber does not fit their glans comfortably.
The Second Skin cones were:
- Proven method of non-surgical interpreputial stretching
- Manufactured of flexible polyurethane elastomer
- Progressive cone lengths allow you to set your own pace
- Unique construction adapts for penile change - 24 hours a day
- Water, temperature, bacteria and chemical resistant
- No need to remove during urination
- Natural "Manly" appearance even under form-fitting clothing
- Easy to clean and Maintain
- Made in U.S.A.
- Model 100 - Amber Non-Weighted (3 cones per set)
- Model 101 - Black Weighted (3 cones per set)