They organize many street campaign events throughout the whole year, mainly in the USA.
Bloodstained Man Suit
Bloodstained Men use to wear the Bloodstained Suit since Jonathon Conte introduced it to America at the 2012 American Academy of Pediatrics convention in New Orleans. It was created and worn firstly in public by Richard Duncker during a Men Do Complain protest in London, England. The bloodstain reminds people that what is done to the child (genital cutting) also affects the adult that child becomes.
Who can wear the Bloodstain?
"The Bloodstained Man suit is for everyone, cut men and intact men, cut women and intact women, and anyone who has felt the negative fallout of both circumcision and a cutting culture in some way. Whether the wearer of the suit has experienced direct or indirect harm to their physical being and/or soul, the outfit represents the stain that American doctors have inflicted upon our nation."
– Brian Herrity
Bloodstained Men's 2019 Heartland Circumcision Crisis Protests
- Day 1 Friday, April 26, 2019, St. Charles, MO
- Day 2 Saturday, April 27, 2019, Peoria, IL
- Day 3 Sunday, April 28, 2019, Indianapolis, IN
- Day 4 Monday, April 29, 2019, Dayton, OH
- Day 5 Tuesday, April 30, 2019, Hamilton, OH
- Day 6 Wednesday, May 1, 2019, Lexington, KY
- Day 7 Thursday, May 2, 2019, Louisville, KY
- Day 8 Friday, May 3, 2019, Bowling Green, KY
- ACOG Day 1, Saturday, May 4, 2019, Nashville, TN
- ACOG Day 2, Sunday, May 5, 2019 Nashville, TN
- Day 11 Monday, May 6, 2019, Clarksville, TN
- Day 12 Tuesday, May 7, 2019, Evansville, IN
- Day 13 Wednesday, May 8, 2019, Cape Girardeau, MO
- Day 14 Thursday, May 9, 2019, Carbondale, IL
- Day 15 Friday, May 10, 2019, Fairview Heights, IL
- Day 16 Saturday, May 11, 2019, St. Louis, MO