Jump to navigation Jump to search
Prof. Dr. Jörg Michael Fegert (* November 15, 1956 in Heilbronn, Germany) is a German child and adolescent psychiatrist, psychotherapist and professor.
- 1977-1981 Studied medicine and sociology at the University of Nantes and the Free University of Berlin
- Then residency at the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Berlin and the Empress Augusta Victoria House (KAVH), at Children's Hospital of the Free University and the Department of Psychiatry Eschenallee FU
- 1987 PhD on 'Migration and psychosocial adaptation'
- 1991 Specialist in child and adolescent psychiatry (with additional psychotherapy) and physician for psychotherapeutic medicine
- 1995 Habilitation with a thesis on 'eczema and problematic behavior in the first three years of life'
- 1996 Appointed Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg
- Medical Director of the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry / Psychotherapy, University of Ulm
- President of the German Society for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy Psychosomathik (DGKJP)