John V. Geisheker
John V. Geisheker, JD, LL.M, a native of New Zealand, is Executive Director and General Counsel of Doctors Opposing Circumcision (D.O.C.). He has assisted over 1200 families whose child was injured by forcible foreskin retraction and has published several articles on this widespread problem. John is very proud that, in the 1960s, his native land fully abandoned ‘medicalized’ infant circumcision. He is also member of the Board of Directors at Your Whole Baby.
- John V. Geisheker. Doctors Opposing Circumcision - D.O.C., 9 July 2009.
- John V. Geisheker. Circumcision Accidents, 10 July 2009.
- John V. Geisheker. Circumcision - Infant & Child Deaths. 15 July 2009.
- John V. Geisheker. Do Not Retract Your Son's Foreskin. 9 March 2010.
Amicus curiae briefs
- Geisheker, John V.: BRIEF OF AMICUS CURIAE, DOCTORS OPPOSING CIRCUMCISION,IN SUPPORT OF THE PETITION FOR REVIEW , Doctors Opposing Circumcision. (April 2007). Retrieved 7 May 2020.</ref>
- Geisheker, John V.: BRIEF ON THE MERITS OF AMICUS CURIAE, DOCTORS OPPOSING CIRCUMCISION , Doctors Opposing Circumcision. (July 2007). Retrieved 7 May 2020.</ref>
- Hill, George / John V. Geisheker (January 2006): Edgar Schoen does not represent the North American view of male circumcision, in: Arch Dis Child. 91 (1): 92, PMID, PMC. Retrieved 23 October 2019.
- Geisheker, John V. (20 October 2011): Doctor ignorance of male anatomy harms boys: What you can do to protect boys from medical interference, in: Psychology Today.
- Geisheker, John V. (21 June 2015): Practical Tips for Men Distressed by their circumcision, in: Psychology Today.
- Facebook profile. Retrieved 18 September 2019.
Board of Directors and Advisors, D.O.C.. Retrieved 18 September 2019.
Your Whole Baby - Board of Directors. Retrieved 29 October 2019.