George Hill is the Vice-President for Medical Science and Bioethics of Doctors Opposing Circumcision (D.O.C.), and its prolific scribe. George joined DOC in 1997 and swiftly became a highly productive advocate. He has to his credit several published articles and letter-briefs questioning circumcision. He has kept up a lively correspondence with the American Academy of Pediatrics, the CDC, and state Medicaid agencies nationwide. He was the author of the original Doctors Opposing Circumcision (D.O.C.) Genital Integrity Policy Statement, the framework for the new D.O.C. website.
Award for intactivism
- Boyle GJ, Hill G. Sub-Saharan African randomised clinical trials into male circumcision and HIV transmission: Methodological, ethical and legal concerns . Thompson Reuter. December 2011; 19(2): 316-34. PMID. Retrieved 30 December 2020.
- Hill G. Can anyone authorize the nontherapeutic permanent alteration of a child's body?. The American Journal of Bioethics. 2003; 3(2) PMID. DOI. Retrieved 27 October 2019.
- Hill, George (29 August 2004).
The Holy Bible, circumcision, false prophets, and Christian parents, CIRP. Retrieved 28 September 2019.
- Hill G, Geisheker JV. Edgar Schoen does not represent the North American view of male circumcision. Arch Dis Child. January 2006; 91(1): 92. PMID. PMC. Retrieved 23 October 2019.
- Hill G. The case against circumcision. Journal of Men's Health and Gender. 2007; 4(3): 318-323. Retrieved 26 September 2019.
- Denniston GC, Hill G. Gairdner was wrong. Can Fam Physician. October 2010; 56(10): 986-7. PMID. PMC. Retrieved 28 September 2019.
- Hill, George (27 May 2012).
Circumcision and human behavior: The emotional and behavioral effects of circumcision., Wordpress. Retrieved 27 September 2019.
- Hill, George (April 2013).
Commentary on American Academy of Pediatrics 2012 Circumcision Policy Statement, Doctors Opposing Circumcision (D.O.C.). Retrieved 5 December 2021.
- Hill, George: Letter to Deborah L. Birx , Doctors Opposing Circumcision (D.O.C.). (28 January 2021). Retrieved 13 February 2021.
- Hill, George (April 2021).
Circumcision Incidence in Mississippi. Retrieved 4 May 2021.