Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1942: Abraham Ravich claims that circumcision prevents prostate cancer.
- 1951: Abraham Ravich invents claims that circumcision prevents cervical cancer in women.
- 1971: Abraham Ravich claims that circumcision prevents cancer of the bladder and the rectum.
- Ravich A (1973): Preventing V.D. and cancer by circumcision. Philosophical Library. ISBN 978-0802221100.
- Ravich A. Viral carcinogenesis in venereally susceptible organs. Cancer. June 1971; 27(6): 1493-6. Retrieved 12 October 2019.
- Ravich A. Prophylaxis of cancer of the prostate, penis, and cervix by circumcision. New York State Journal of Medicine. June 1951; 51(12): 1519-20. PMID. Retrieved 6 October 2021.
- Ravich A. The relationship of circumcision to cancer of the prostate. Journal of Urology. September 1942; 48(3): 298-299.
Doctor of Medicine, Wikipedia. Retrieved 14 June 2021. In the United Kingdom, Ireland and some Commonwealth countries, the abbreviation MD is common.