David B. Chamberlain
The late David Barnes Chamberlain, Ph.D.[a 1], (1928 – May 2014, USA) was a California-based pioneer birth psychologist, intactivist, author, and co-founder of the Association for Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health (APPPAH).
- Chamberlain, David B. (1988): Babies Remember Birth. ISBN 978-0874774689. Retrieved 24 October 2023.
- Chamberlain, Daviid: Babies Don’t Feel Pain: A Century of Denial in Western Medicine, San Francisco. Second International Symposium on Circumcision. (30 April 1991–3 May 1991) Retrieved 23 October 2023.
- Chamberlain, David B. (1998): The Mind of Your Newborn Baby. ISBN 978-1556432644. Retrieved 24 October 2023.
- Chamberlain, David: Delusional Psychologies of Circumcision and Civilization, Seattle. Ninth International Symposium on Circumcision, Genital Integrity, and Human Rights. (24 August 2006–26 August 2006) Retrieved 23 October 2023.
- Chamberlain, David B. (2013): Windows To the Womb: Revealing the Conscious Baby from Conception to Birth. ISBN 978-1583945513. Retrieved 24 October 2023.
- Chamberlain DB. Babies Remember Pain. Kindred. 19 January 2016; Retrieved 23 October 2023.
Also see Major Papers.
Babies Know More Than You Think
Discovering the Mind of the Prenate
Who Babies Are
- Official website. Retrieved 23 October 2023.
Doctor of Philosophy, Wikipedia. Retrieved 16 June 2021. (Also abbreviated as D.Phil.)