Meddings is the Chair of the Darbon Institute, an organisation working to protect and promote everyone's right to bodily integrity and genital autonomy. He also was Vice President of the Rationalist Society of Australia from 2013 to 2018.
He has spoken out against elective infant circumcision and genital mutilation for several years, including at the Thirteenth International Symposium on Genital Autonomy and Children's Rights, and at the 2017 Australian Humanist Convention.
- Meddings J (2022): The Final Cut. Retrieved 2 November 2021.
- Meddings J. The double standard hurting our kids 'Down Under' . Australian Rationalist. March 2017; 106: 31–32. Retrieved 17 September 2021.
- Meddings, Jonathan / Travis Wisdom: RSA White Paper: Genital Autonomy, Rationalist Society of Australia. (February 2021). Retrieved 20 September 2021.
- Meddings J (8 August 2015).
A tale of two cutting cultures, Rationalist Society of Australia. Retrieved 17 September 2021.
- Official website. Retrieved 17 September 2021.
Jonathan Meddings, LinkedIn. Retrieved 2 November 2021.
Bachelor of Arts, Wikipedia. Retrieved 13 October 2021. (BA or AB; from the Latin baccalaureus artium or artium baccalaureus.)
About Jonathan. Retrieved 17 September 2021.