The Darbon Institute advocates for everyone’s right to bodily integrity and genital autonomy, and works toward a future where no child is subjected to genital mutilation, and every baby is brought home whole.
Children are not the property of their parents – they are human beings with human rights.
All children have a right to the bodies they are born with, yet many non-consenting minors are subjected to harmful, medically unnecessary genital cutting practices.
- Jonathan Meddings - chair
- Tim Arkell - secretary
- James Wright - treasurer
- Caroline Bayer - director
- Christa Buckland - director, education
- Damien Williams - director, communications
- Max Roberts - director, outreach
- Hugh Young - director, New Zealand
Expert advisory board
Doctor of Philosophy, Wikipedia. Retrieved 16 June 2021. (Also abbreviated as D.Phil.)