Aaron A.R. Tobian is Assistant Professor of Pathology for the Johns Hopkins Center for Global Health. He has a son he claims he circumcised on the basis of the 3 African trials. He is supported by grant 2011036 from the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation, National Institutes of Health grant 1K23AI093152-01A1, and the Johns Hopkins University Clinician Scientist Development Award.
- Johns Hopkins -- Assistant Professor of Pathology
- Ronald Gray -- Benefactor
- Maria Wawer -- Benefactor
- Thomas Quinn -- Benefactor
- Tobian, Aaron.
Aaron Tobian: Bio and publications. Retrieved 7 October 2011.
- Elizabeth Cohen, CNN Senior Medical Correspondent.
Should teens make circumcision decision?. Retrieved 7 October 2011.
- (5 October 2011): The Medical Benefits of Male Circumcision, in: Journal of the American Medical Association Med. 306 (13): 1479-1480. Retrieved 8 January 2012.