Mina Ahadi comes from Iran and, being chairman of the Central Council of ex-Muslims (Germany) and founder of the International Committee, she engages against stoning for the defense of human rights against the influence of power demands of the political islam. In 2007, she was awarded the Irwin Prize for Secularist of the Year by the British National Secular Society for her courageous commitment.
|“||If we put an end to this potentially lethal attack on the body of children, we can save many children worldwide from death and also from deep injuries to their physical and spiritual well-being. What kind of society are we in which, in the name of religion or culture, our children are hurt and their lives are forever impaired?
Everyone has the right to physical integrity and it is our job to enforce that right with our activities and our struggle!|
– Mina Ahadi (intaktiv website)
- Wikipedia article: Mina Ahadi. Retrieved 16 October 2019.
- Facebook profile. Retrieved 16 October 2019. (1. profile)
- Facebook profile. Retrieved 16 October 2019. (2. profile)
- WWDOGA 2017, speech Mina Ahadi
- WWDOGA 2015, speech Mina Ahadi
- WWDOGA 2014, speech Mina Ahadi
- WWDOGA 2013, speech Mina Ahadi
Secularist of the Year 2007, HPD. Retrieved 16 October 2019.
intaktiv-Botschafterteam erhält erneut Verstärkung[intact ambassador team gets reinforcements again] (German). Retrieved 16 October 2019.
Mina Ahadi, Vorsitzende des Zentralrats der Ex-Muslime. Retrieved 16 October 2019.