Christopher J. Cold
Christopher J. Cold, M.D., is an American pathologist, who practices at the Marshfield Clinic in Marshfield, Wisconsin. Cold also is Clinical Assistant Professor of Pathology at University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Cold CJ, Taylor JR. The prepuce. BJU Int. January 1999; 83, Suppl. 1: 34-44. PMID. DOI. Retrieved 8 July 2021.
- Cold CR, Storms, CR, Van Howe RS. Carcinoma in situ of the penis in a 76-year-old circumcised man. J Fam Pract. April 1997; 44: 407-10. PMID.
- Cold, Christopher J. / KA McGraft (1999):
Anatomy and histology of the penile and clitoral prepuce in primates, in: Male and Female Circumcision. Denniston GC, Hodges FM, Milos MF (ed.). New York: Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers. Retrieved 8 July 2021.
- Yang CC, Cold CJ, Yilmaz U, Maravilla KR. Sexually responsive vascular tissue of the vulva. BJU Int. 1 April 2006; 97(4): 766-72.
- Velazquez, EF / JE Barreto / CJ Cold / AL Cubilla (2007):
Penis and distal urethra, in: Histology for Pathologists. pp. 955-80. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
PubMed lists 29 publications.
Christopher J. Cold, MD, Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Wisconsin, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. Retrieved 8 July 2021.