Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Peter Ball, M.A.[a 1], MB, B Chir, is a retired British family physician and intactivist from Tunbridge Wells, Kent. He is the Vice-Chair of 15 Square where he produces and directs videos.
Ball has served on the faculty of several international symposia.
- Ball, Peter: Foreskin Restoration: a video, Sydney. Sixth International Symposium. (9 December 2000)
- Ball, Peter: NORM-UK and Britain's Health Service Seventh International Symposium. (6 April 2002)
- Ball P (9 August 2003).
Losses from Circumcision, 15 Square. Retrieved 23 February 2023.
- Ball, Peter: Foreskin Sensation: A Subjective Review of 500 Men, Padua, Italy. Eighth International Symposium. (2004)
- Ball, Peter (2006):
Bodily Integrity and the Politics of Circumcision, in: A Survey of Subjective Foreskin Sensation in 600 Intact Men. Denniston GC, Grassivaro Gallo P, Hodges FM, Milos MF, Viviani F (eds.). Edition: 1. Springer. Pp. 178-188. ISBN 9789048172252. Retrieved 23 February 2022.
- Ball, Peter: I'm nineteen and I don't want to be circumcised, Keel, Newcastle, Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom. Tenth International Symposium on Circumcision, Genital Integrity and Human Rights. (5 September 2008)
- Ball P (29 November 2022).
Patient-Friendly Alternatives to Circumcision, 15 Square. Retrieved 25 February 2023.
Master of Arts, Wikipedia. Retrieved 14 June 2021.