George Hill is the Vice-President for Medical Science and Bioethics of Doctors Opposing Circumcision (D.O.C.), and its prolific scribe. George joined DOC in 1997 and swiftly became a highly productive advocate. He has to his credit more than 50 published articles and letter-briefs questioning circumcision. He has kept up a lively correspondence with the American Academy of Pediatrics, the CDC, and state Medicaid agencies nationwide. He was the author of the original Doctors Opposing Circumcision Genital Integrity Policy Statement, the framework for this new website.
- Hill, George (2003): Can anyone authorize the nontherapeutic permanent alteration of a child's body?, in: The American Journal of Bioethics. 3(2), PMID, DOI. Retrieved 27 October 2019.
- Hill, George (29 August 2004).
The Holy Bible, circumcision, false prophets, and Christian parents, CIRP. Retrieved 28 September 2019.
- Hill, George / John V. Geisheker (January 2006): Edgar Schoen does not represent the North American view of male circumcision, in: Arch Dis Child. 91(1):92, PMID, PMC. Retrieved 23 October 2019.
- Hill, George (2007): The case against circumcision, in: Journal of Men's Health and Gender. 4(3):318-323. Retrieved 26 September 2019.
- Denniston, George / George Hill (October 2010): Gairdner was wrong, in: Can Fam Physician. 56(10):986-7, PMID, PMC. Retrieved 28 September 2019.
- Boyle, Gregory J. / George Hill (2011): Sub-Saharan African randomised clinical trials into male circumcision and HIV transmission: Methodological, ethical and legal concerns, in: Thompson Reuter. Retrieved 25 September 2019.
- Hill, George (27 May 2012).
Circumcision and human behavior: The emotional and behavioral effects of circumcision., Wordpress. Retrieved 27 September 2019.