Board of Directors
- Brother K, CFO / Co-Director
- David Atkinson, CEO / Co-Director
- Cassie Waldeck, Secretary
- Erika Hedberg, Press Secretary
- James Loewen, Director-at-Large
- Harry Guiremand, Director-at-Large
- James Rigdon, Director-of-Security
They organize many street campaign events throughout the whole year, mainly in the USA.
Award for intactivism
Bloodstained Men use to wear the Bloodstained suit since Jonathon Conte introduced it to America at the 2012 American Academy of Pediatrics convention in New Orleans. It was created and worn firstly in public by Richard Duncker during a Men Do Complain protest in London, England. The bloodstain reminds people that what is done to the child (genital cutting) also affects the adult that child becomes.
Who can wear the Bloodstain?
|“||The Bloodstained Man suit is for everyone, cut men and intact men, cut women and intact women, and anyone who has felt the negative fallout of both circumcision and a cutting culture in some way. Whether the wearer of the suit has experienced direct or indirect harm to their physical being and/or soul, the outfit represents the stain that American doctors have inflicted upon our nation.|
The following lists of events are just a selection and make no claim to completeness.
- 26 July 2022: Haverhill, MA + Dover, NH
- 27 July 2022: Augusta, ME + Portland, ME
- 28 July 2022: Concord, NH + Lebanon, NH
- 29 July 2022: Williston, VT + Rutland, VT
- 30 July 2022: Pittsfield, MA + West Springfield, MA
- 31 July 2022: Bridgeport, CT + West Hartford, CT
- 1 August 2022: Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA + Somerville, MA
- 2 August 2022: Fall River, MA + New Bedford, MA
- 3 August 2022: Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA + Watertown, MA
- 4 August 2022: Shrewsbury, MA + Fitchburg, MA
- 5 August 2022: Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA + Jamaica Plain, MA
- 6 August 2022: Johnston, RI + Newport, RI
- 7 August 2022: Longwood Medical Area, Boston, MA