intaktiv e.V. - eine Stimme für genitale Selbstbestimmung (a voice for genital self-determination) (Germany) supports the WWDOGA.
intaktiv has been founded in May 2013, is situated in Mainz (Germany), being a registered association since November 2013.
Since February 2018, intaktiv is a member of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Prävention und Intervention bei Kindesmisshandlung und -vernachlässigung e. V.
A small group of prominent and experienced supporters has been entitled so-called Ambassadors by intaktiv. Above all, their task is to carry the theme of genital self-determination for children using their prominence and expertise in the public. Currently, the following Ambassadors have been entitled:
- Angelika Bergmann-Kallwass (since December 2016)
- Dr. Nadja Hermann (since December 2016)
- Prof. Dr. Rolf Dietrich Herzberg (since December 2016)
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Franz (since April 2017)
- Ulla Barreto (since April 2017)
- Dr. Necla Kelek (since November 2017)
- Ralf König (since November 2017)
- Seyran Ateş (since May 2018)
- Dr. Jérôme Segal (since May 2018)
- Mina Ahadi (since October 2018)
- Ann-Marlene Henning (since October 2018)
- Dr. Thomas Kreutzig-Langenfeld (since August 2019)
- Ombeni Stickdorn-Ngonyani (since August 2019)