Standing Against Antisemitism
Jump to navigation Jump to search
By that statement, they articulate being "disturbed by a rise in antisemitic expression within the genital autonomy movement."
|“||Conclusion (excerpt) |
There is no room in our movement for antisemitism or any other form of bigotry. The work of protecting children from genital cutting is just too important to allow such hatreds to derail all our efforts. We have a moral duty to speak out against antisemitism within the genital autonomy movement. We believe that doing so, now more than ever, is imperative both for the health of our movement and for the betterment of our society.
- David Balashinsky, PT, BalaBlog
- Lisa Braver Moss, BA[a 1], President and Co-Founder, Bruchim
- Tim Hammond, Whose Body, Whose Rights? | Co-Founder, National Organization of Restoring Men | Independent Researcher, Global Survey of Circumcision Harm
- Ryan McAllister, Ph.D.[a 2], Elephant in the Hospital and UnBreaking Birth
- Eliyahu Ungar-Sargon, Cut: Slicing Through the Myths of Circumcision, Co-founder, Bruchim
- Rebecca Wald, J.D.[a 3], Celebrating Brit Shalom, Executive Director, Bruchim
- The above authors.
Standing Against Antisemitism, Beyond the Bris. Retrieved 19 May 2022.
- McAllister, Ryan (15 May 2022).
An Elephant in the Genital Autonomy Movement. Retrieved 20 May 2022.
- Ungar-Sargon, Eliyahu (16 May 2022).
How to Deradicalize a Movement, JewSchool. Retrieved 19 May 2022.
- Dunkel, Ulf (18 May 2022).
Intactivism is not about Jews, but about children’s rights. Retrieved 19 May 2022.
Bachelor of Arts, Wikipedia. Retrieved 13 October 2021. (BA or AB; from the Latin baccalaureus artium or artium baccalaureus.)
Doctor of Philosophy, Wikipedia. Retrieved 16 June 2021. (Also abbreviated as D.Phil.)
Juris Doctor, Wikipedia. Retrieved 13 October 2021. (Also known as Doctor of Law or Doctor of Jurisprudence.)