Fourth International Symposium
The Fourth International Symposium on Sexual Mutilations convened at the University of Lausanne in Lausanne, Switzerland on August 9-11, 1996.
- Aldeeb, Sami A. Doctor of Law.
- Demeo, James
- Diers, Didier and Xavier Valla
- Ellsworth, Barry
- Gallo, P. G., F. Vivani, M. Livio, R. Corsaro, F. De Cordova, G. Fortunato, S. Beccaccini, S. Hassan
- Landers, Mervyn
- Similarities in Attitudes and Misconceptions Toward Infant Male Circumcision and Female Genital Mutilation
- Odent, Michel
- Ashley Montagu Resolution to End the Genital Mutilation of Children Worldwide: a Petition to the World Court, The Hague
- Ras-Work, Berhane
- Toubia, Nahid, M.D.[a 1]
- Warren, John, M.B.
- Williams, George, M.B.
- Zavales, Anastasios
- Genital Mutilation & The United Nations: Male and Female Circumcision, Human Rights, & The Restoration of Spiritual Integrity & Freedom
- Zwang, Gerard
The proceeding of the Fourth Symposium on Sexual Mutilations have been published in Sexual Mutilations: A Human Tragedy, New York: Plenum Press, 1997 (ISBN 0-306-45589-7).
The Symposium was sponsored by the National Organization of Circumcision Information Resource Centers.
- 1989: First International Symposium on Circumcision
- 1991: Second International Symposium on Circumcision
- 1994: Third International Symposium on Circumcision
- 1996: Fourth International Symposium on Sexual Mutilations
- 1998: Fifth International Symposium on Sexual Mutilations
- 2000: Sixth International Symposium on Genital Integrity
- 2002: Seventh International Symposium on Human Rights and Modern Society
- 2004: Eighth International Symposium on Circumcision and Human Rights
- 2006: Ninth International Symposium on Circumcision, Genital Integrity, and Human Rights
- 2008: Tenth International Symposium on Circumcision, Genital Integrity, and Human Rights
- 2010: Eleventh International Symposium on Circumcision, Genital Integrity, and Human Rights
- 2012: Twelfth International Symposium on Law, Genital Autonomy, and Human Rights
- 2014: Thirteenth International Symposium on Genital Autonomy and Children's Rights
- 2016: Fourteenth International Symposium on Genital Autonomy and Children's Rights
- 2018: Fifteenth International Symposium on Genital Autonomy and Children's Rights
- 2022: Sixteenth International Symposium on Child Genital Cutting
Doctor of Medicine, Wikipedia. Retrieved 14 June 2021. In the United Kingdom, Ireland and some Commonwealth countries, the abbreviation MD is common.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Wikipedia. Retrieved 13 October 2021. (Latin: medicinae baccalaureus, baccalaureus chirurgiae; abbreviated in many ways, most commonly MBBS, but also MB ChB, BMBS, MB BCh, MB BChir, and BM BCh.)
Master of Arts, Wikipedia. Retrieved 14 June 2021.
Registered nurse, Wikipedia. Retrieved 11 January 2021.