Text partly adapted from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
In its encyclopedic function, IntactiWiki contains articles on its dedicated topics. A relatively small fraction of these topics are frequently censored by educational, governmental, corporate, parental, and other filtering schemes.
- Articles may contain audio, visual, or written representations of people or events which may be protected by some cultures.
- IntactiWiki contains many different images, some of which are considered objectionable or offensive by some readers. For example, some articles contain graphical depictions of violence, human anatomy, or sexual acts.
- Many articles contain frank discussion of controversial topics. Some subjects that are discussed have criminal applications in some jurisdictions. Others contain information on dangerous or otherwise risky activities (see IntactiWiki:General disclaimer and IntactiWiki:Risk disclaimer).
- IntactiWiki may contain triggers for people with post-traumatic stress disorder.
- IntactiWiki may contain images and videos which can trigger epileptic seizures and other medical conditions.
- There may be medical, legal or other information that is normally also the subject of professional opinions; Wikipedia is not a substitute for seeking the help of a professional. Please note: IntactiWiki does not give legal advice or medical advice.
IntactiWiki's current policy is to include such content, provided it breaches neither any of our existing policies (especially Neutral point of view) nor the laws of Germany, where IntactiWiki is hosted. Some of our articles contain warnings, but many do not.
In any case, IntactiWiki is a work in progress, and many articles contain errors, bias, or duplication, or may simply need tender loving care. We encourage readers to help us fix these problems. The great majority of articles are written primarily or solely by individuals who are not subject matter experts, and may lack academic or professional credentials in the area.
IntactiWiki contains obscure information that would not be covered in a conventional encyclopedia. IntactiWiki's coverage is based on the interests of its volunteer contributors. Readers should not judge the importance of topics based on their coverage in IntactiWiki, nor assume that a topic is important merely because it is the subject of a IntactiWiki article.