Ronald Goldman, Ph.D. is a psychological researcher, speaker, writer, and director of the Early Trauma Prevention Center which educates the public and professionals. His work includes hundreds of contacts with parents, children, and medical and mental health professionals. He has a particular interest in perinatal psychology and serves as a peer reviewer for the Journal of Prenatal & Perinatal Psychology and Health.
Goldman founded the Circumcision Resource Center and the Jewish Circumcision Resource Center and is their Executive Director. He published various articles and books on the topic of minor's circumcision, also regarding the very often heard Anti-Semitism club.
Ronald Goldman is contributing author at Beyond the Bris.
- Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma: How an American Cultural Practice Affects Infants and Ultimately Us All, Vanguard Publications (February 1, 1997)
- Questioning Circumcision: A Jewish Perspective, Vanguard Publications (October 30, 2015)
- Dr. Ronald Goldman - Why Circumcision Is Barbaric & Dangerous!
- Ronald Goldman Testifies On Circumcision Trauma At Historic PACE Hearing
- Official website. Retrieved 15 September 2019.
- Wikipedia article: Ronald Goldman (psychologist). Retrieved 29 September 2019.
- Jewish Circumcision Resource Center