Ronald Goldman, Ph.D.[a 1], is a psychological researcher, speaker, writer, and director of the Early Trauma Prevention Center which educates the public and professionals. His work includes hundreds of contacts with parents, children, and medical and mental health professionals. He has a particular interest in perinatal psychology and serves as a peer reviewer for the Journal of Prenatal & Perinatal Psychology and Health.
Goldman founded the Circumcision Resource Center and the Jewish Circumcision Resource Center and is their Executive Director. He published various articles and books on the topic of minor's circumcision, also regarding the very often heard Anti-Semitism club.
Ronald Goldman is contributing author at Beyond the Bris.
In July 2020, Goldman headed a lawsuit representing taxpayers who want MassHealth (Medicaid) to stop paying for infant circumcisions.
- Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma: How an American Cultural Practice Affects Infants and Ultimately Us All, Vanguard Publications (February 1, 1997)
- Goldman R. The psychological impact of circumcision. BJU Int. 1 January 1999; 83 Suppl. 1: 93-103. PMID. DOI. Retrieved 3 May 2022.
- Goldman R. Circumcision Policy: A Psychosocial Perspective. Paediatr Child Health. November 2004; 9(9): 630-3. PMID. PMC. DOI. Retrieved 3 May 2022.
- Questioning Circumcision: A Jewish Perspective, Vanguard Publications (30 October 2015)
Ronald Goldman discussed pain and trauma in a video by Brendon Marotta:
Award for intactivism
- Dr. Ronald Goldman - Why Circumcision Is Barbaric & Dangerous!
- Ronald Goldman Testifies On Circumcision Trauma At Historic PACE Hearing
- Official website. Retrieved 15 September 2019.
- Wikipedia article: Ronald Goldman (psychologist). Retrieved 29 September 2019.
- Jewish Circumcision Resource Center
Ronald Goldman, PhD (YouTube channel), YouTube. Retrieved 27 July 2021.
Doctor of Philosophy, Wikipedia. Retrieved 16 June 2021. (Also abbreviated as D.Phil.)
- quoted from http://www.ronaldgoldmanphd.com/
- Goldman, Ronald (22 July 2020).
Taxpayers Sue Massachusetts Medicaid About Circumcisions, Circumcision Resource Center. Retrieved 23 July 2020.